How To Enter The USSD In 3 Easy Steps
Win Your Share Of R300 000 When You Buy The Brand With 3-Stripes
Skipper Bar USSD Competition Terms and Conditions
- Entry into this competition runs from (09h00) Friday, 28 May 2021 to midnight on Sunday, 25 July 2021 (“closing date”). All final winners of the competition will be announced by no later than 30 July 2021.
- The promoters are: Studio 88 (“Skipper Bar”) Group of companies, whose registered office is, Aeroton Business Park, 30 O’Connor Place, Aeroton, Johannesburg, 2013. As well as adidas South Africa (Pty) Ltd (“adidas”) whose registered office is 2nd Floor, Unit 2C, Black River Park, North Park, Fir Road, Observatory, 7925, Cape Town, South Africa.
- This competition is open to all residents of the Republic of South Africa who are in possession of a valid identity document, except any person who is-
3.1 a director, member, partner, spouse, life partner, immediate family member, employee or agent of, or consultant to the promoter or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by, the promoter; or
3.2 a director, member, partner, spouse, life partner, immediate family member, employee or agent of, or consultant to the supplier of goods or services in connection with the competition.
3.3 anyone who within a period of 183 days preceding this competition has won any competition organised, promoted, or conducted by Promoter, or who resides at the same address as such a winner, or who uses the same telephone number to enter this competition.
- To enter and stand a chance to win, a participant must be 18 years old at the date of entry.
- By entering this competition, you agree to comply and abide with these terms and conditions.
- 6. Participants can enter the competition by purchasing any adidas apparel, footwear and/or accessories between the campaign period at any of the Skipper Bar stores in South Africa. Participants need to submit their receipt number by dialling the USSD number communicated instore and on marketing communications. Entrants will be required to answer several questions and complete the USSD journey in its entirety. All entrants will also be required to keep their original tills slips. Winners will be contacted and required to produce the original till slip to validate their entry.
The USSD entrant can WIN in THREE ways:
- Instant prize allocation;
Random selection of 1 000 winners to receive 1gig of data, sent directly to their mobile phone.
- ii. Weekly prize allocation;
Random selection of all weekly entrants; 24 entrants to receive a R3 000 adidas x Skipper Bar instore shopping voucher. Prize winners to be announced weekly. (eight weeks, three winners per week). Winners will be contacted directly either via telephone or email.
iii. Grand Prize; Random selection of all competition entrants; three winners to receive R15 000 (fifteen thousand rand) cash each
- BONUS DRAW: Weekly till slip lottery draw- additional 16 winners!
Each week, Skipper Bar will randomly draw four till slips indicating at least one adidas purchase. The till slip numbers will be posted on the Skipper Bar social media pages.
- Entry into this portion of the competition is based on confirming their receipt has been identified as a winning till slip. The four winning till slips will all be called out weekly on the Skipper Bar social media platforms; (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter) every Wednesday before 12pm. Each till slip identified needs to be claimed within 24hours of the till slip number being posted. The winners will have to submit their original till slip to claim their prize.
For winners to validate their prize, they need to DM Skipper Bar an image of their till slip within 24 hours of the announcement. Confirmed winners will win the full value of their adidas purchase back in store vouchers. These prize winners can also enter their till slip number via the USSD competition platform but do are not required to enter this element. NOTE that winners will need to provide the original till slip as a validation at the store in order to redeem their prize.
- One purchase equates to one entry i.e. Till Slip.
- Entrants are required to keep their proof of purchase.
- Layby purchases are not eligible for this competition.
- Items returned during the duration of this competition forfeit their entry.
- Winners of the weekly and grand prize allocations will be contacted electronically or telephonically within five days of the draw taking place (“winners contact”).
- The prize is non-transferable and may not be exchanged for cash. The winner has to claim their prize within one month of their award of the prize. Failure to claim the prize or a refusal or inability to comply herewith will disqualify the winner and a new winner may be drawn in their place.
- Except in so far as is provided for in the Act 68 of 2008, the judges’ decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered.
- The promotors reserve the right to vary, suspend, postpone or terminate the competition and any prizes, or any aspect thereof, for any reasons whatsoever and without notice. In such event, you hereby waive any rights or expectations which you may have against adidas and acknowledge that you will not have any recourse or claim of any nature against adidas.
- You will be required to provide your full name, email address and other related information when entering this Competition. The Promoter and its affiliates will collect and use your personal data listed herein to enable your participation in this Competition and for related online activities. Your personal data will be used to enter you in this Competition and for the Promoter’s, its affiliates and subsidiaries’ marketing purposes and, by participating in the Competition, you consent to the transfer, storage and processing of the data in South Africa and any other affiliated country in which the promoter conducts in business, which consent may be withdrawn at any time by written notification to the Promoter. We keep your personal data to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected or as required by applicable laws or regulations. We will not use your personal data for a different purpose without first obtaining your permission. We do not allow third parties to use your personal information.
- All entrants indemnify the Promoter, its advertising agencies, advisers, suppliers, and nominated agents against all claims, damages or losses resulting from their participation in this Competition arising from negligent acts or omissions of the Promoter.
- The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries. Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or telephone lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or entry to be received by Promoter on account of technical problems, human error or traffic congestion on the internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to Entrant’s or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in this Competition or downloading any materials in this Competition.
- You can choose to be excluded from direct marketing by notifying adidas and Skipper Bar in writing or by registering a block on any registry which adidas and Skipper Bar are bound by law to recognise. adidas and Skipper Bar will not charge you a fee to update this request on its systems. adidas and Skipper Bar will give effect to any changes requested by you as soon as reasonably possible.
- This promotion is not sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with FACEBOOK. You agree that you are submitting your entry to the owner of the FACEBOOK business page and not to FACEBOOK themselves
- These Terms and Conditions are also available by phoning 011 474 2245 (standard Telkom rates apply) and at www.skipperbar.co.za