This November, Skipper Bar is once again giving you the opportunity to win the outfit of your choice.
Yes, it’s ‘on-the-house’! When it come to fashion and the look you want, no one does it better than you, so make your selection and stand a chance of winning your outfit on us!
Skipper Bar is back again with yet another Black Friday Wish List competition. Don’t miss out on the biggest Black Friday give away, it’s as easy as 1, 2, 3… actually 6! You win 6 items to make up an outfit of note.
Check out the latest summer men’s range from shorts to jeans and track pants. Top your bottoms off with a T-shirt or shirt and jacket of course, a pair of sneakers to complete your look. Show us what it takes to make up the dream outfit for your next outing – and stand a chance of winning it! Yes, make out an outfit from head to toe bringing your best swag to the game to win the entire outfit!
Breaking it down – how to enter
- Create your outfit by adding the items to your wish list on the Skipper Bar website.
- Select a total of six items to make up one outfit. Choose a Top/T-shirt, jackets, pants/shorts, sneakers/slides and two accessories to create an outfit that showcases your best style.
- Screenshot your Wish List and post it as a comment on our Skipper bar Wish List Facebook post pinned at the top of the page using the hashtag #SBBlackFridayWishList.
You can create and enter as many times as you like. One winner will be randomly selected and announced on 23 November 2022.
Detailed Terms and Conditions below apply.
Black Friday’ Wish List’ Competition Terms & Conditions
1. The competition applies to all Skipper Bar Stores within the Republic of South Africa; therefore, only persons residing within South Africa will qualify to win.
2. This promotion will run from 14th November ending 21st November 2022. Only entries submitted during this period utilizing the hashtag #SBBlackFridayWishList will be eligible for the random draw.
3. The winner will be announced on 23rd November 2022.
4. The competition mechanism is for the entrant (person posting) to post a screen grab or ‘snippet’ of their ‘wish list’ (resulting from a visit to the company website being; www.skipperbar.co.za) on that company’s Facebook business page and is to include the hashtag #BlackFridayWishList.
5. Wish list entry is to comprise an ‘outfit’ – elements being 1 (one) top/t-shirt, 1 (one) jacket, 1 (one) pair of sneakers, 1 (one) pair of pants/bottoms and 2 (two) accessories (bag/cap/belt/socks) – totalling 6 (six) items.
6. The entrant’s screenshot/snippet is to be posted on the Skipper Bar Facebook business pages and must include the hashtag #SBBlackFridayWishList in order to qualify as an entry.
7. The person submitting the post on Facebook is deemed the entrant to the competition and therefore deemed the prize winner should they be selected.
8. The Winner will be contacted by direct message on Facebook to finalize details and the collection point for their prize and then announced on 23rd November 2022 on Facebook.
9. Winners are to collect their prize from a pre-agreed Skipper Bar store.
10. The prize is not transferable or cannot be exchanged for cash.
11. Only persons over the age of 18 may enter the competition.
12. Unlimited entries are permitted.
13. The selected winner is final, and no correspondence will be entered into in this regard.
14. Please note that if a large shoe size (>11) is requested and found not to be available, the winner can then substitute the sneakers for apparel of the same value. This applies to XS and XXL – larger apparel sizes are based on the group of companies’ size curve purchasing patterns.
15. Should an item on the winner’s wish list be sold out at the time of redemption, Skipper Bar will provide a suitable replacement for the original item. The substitution will be done at the discretion of Skipper Bar.
16. The redemption of the prize is to happen in one event and cannot be exchanged for cash or seeded to a person other than he/she who submitted their entry.
17. Prize winners are to present their ID, driver’s license or passport when collecting their prize.
18. This promotion is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook, and you agree that you are submitting your entry to the owner of the said business page on Facebook and not to Facebook itself.
19. By entering this promotion, all participants accept and agree to abide by these rules and terms and conditions.
20. The competition is not open to any Skipper Bar Group of Companies employees.
21. The Skipper Bar Group of Companies reserves the right to terminate or temporarily suspend this competition in the event of technical or other difficulties that might compromise its integrity.
22. The Skipper Bar Group of Companies does not accept any responsibility for difficulties in attempting to participate in this competition.
23. The laws of the Republic of South Africa shall govern these Terms and Conditions, and participants agree to be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the South African courts.