Buy the Brand with the 3 Stripes & Win your share of R300 000! Only takes 3 minutes to enter and stand a chance to WIN!!
Get to your nearest Skipper Bar store between 5 & 31 October. Buy any adidas merch and SMS the till slip number to *120*20027# to qualify. Up for grabs are Data Bundles, Shopping Vouchers and R45 000 in cash! Just remember the rule of 3! Purchase, Play, Win. Promotion is valid at any Skipper Bar store nationwide! T&C’s apply. #adiRules
Claim your share of these prizes – enter and win:
1. 1 500 : 1 gig data bundles
2. 30 : R1000 adidas x Skipper Bar shopping vouchers
3. 3 : R15 000 cash prizes
Skipper Bar USSD Competition Terms and Conditions
- This competition runs from (00h00) Monday 5 October to midnight on Saturday, 31 October 2020 (“closing date”)
- The promoters are: Studio 88 (“Skipper Bar”) Group of Companies, whose registered office is, Aeroton Business Park, 30 O’Connor Place, Aeroton, Johannesburg, 2014. As well as adidas South Africa (Pty) Ltd (“adidas”) whose registered office is 2nd Floor, Unit 2C, Black River Park, North Park, Fir Road, Observatory, 7925, Cape Town, South Africa.
- This competition is open to all residents of the Republic of South Africa who are in possession of a valid identity document, except any person who is-
3.1 a director, member, partner, spouse, life partner, immediate family member, employee or agent of, or consultant to the promoter or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by, the promoter; or
3.2 a director, member, partner, spouse, life partner, immediate family member, employee or agent of, or consultant to the supplier of goods or services in connection with the competition.
3.3 anyone who within a period of 183 days preceding this competition has won any competition organised, promoted, or conducted by Promoter, or who resides at the same address as such a winner, or who uses the same telephone number to enter this competition.
- To enter and stand a chance to win, a participant must be 18 years old at the date of entry.
- By entering this competition, you agree to comply and abide with these terms and conditions.
- 6. Participants can enter the competition by purchasing any adidas apparel, footwear and/or accessories between the campaign period at any of the Skipper Bar stores. Participants need to submit their receipt number via the USSD number communicated instore. They will be required to answer several questions and complete the USSD journey in its entirety.
The entrant then has three available opportunities to win:
Instant prize allocation;
Random selection of 1 500 winners to receive 1 gig of data sent directly to their mobile phone.
Weekly prize allocation;
Random selection of all weekly entrants: 30 winners to receive a R1000 adidas x Skipper Bar instore voucher. Prize winners to be announced weekly. (Three weeks, 10 winners per week).
Random selection of all competition entrants; three winners to receive R15 000 cash.
6.1 One purchase equates to one entry.
6.2 Discount vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with the competition
6.3 Entrants are required to keep their proof of purchase.
6.4 Layby purchases are not eligible for this competition
6.5 Items returned during the duration of this competition forfeit their entry
- Within five days of the closing date, all winners will be selected by a random draw conducted by the promoter or a person nominated by the promoter.
8. Winners will be contacted electronically or telephonically within five days of the draw taking place (“winners contact”).
9. The prize is non-transferable and may not be exchanged for cash. The winner has to claim their prize within 48 hours of winners contact and failure to claim the prize or a refusal or inability to comply herewith will disqualify the winner and a new winner may be drawn in their place.
10. Except in so far as is provided for in the Act 68 of 2008, the judges’ decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered.
11. adidas reserves the right to vary, suspend, postpone or terminate the competition and any prizes, or any aspect thereof, for any reasons whatsoever and without notice. In such event, you hereby waive any rights or expectations which you may have against adidas and acknowledge that you will not have any recourse or claim of any nature against adidas.
12. You will be required to provide your full name, email address and other related information when entering this Competition. The Promoter and its affiliates will collect and use your personal data listed herein to enable your participation in this Competition and for related online activities. Your personal data will be used to enter you in this Competition and for the Promoter’s, its affiliates and subsidiaries’ marketing purposes and, by participating in the Competition, you consent to the transfer, storage and processing of the data in South Africa and any other affiliated country in which the promoter conducts in business, which consent may be withdrawn at any time by written notification to the Promoter. We keep your personal data to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected or as required by applicable laws or regulations. We will not use your personal data for a different purpose without first obtaining your permission. We do not allow third parties to use your personal information.
13. All entrants indemnify the Promoter, its advertising agencies, advisers, suppliers, and nominated agents against all claims, damages or losses resulting from their participation in this Competition arising from negligent acts or omissions of the Promoter.
14. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries. Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or telephone lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or entry to be received by Promoter on account of technical problems, human error or traffic congestion on the internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to Entrant’s or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in this Competition or downloading any materials in this Competition.
15. You can choose to be excluded from direct marketing by notifying adidas and Skipper Bar in writing or by registering a block on any registry which adidas and Skipper Bar are bound by law to recognise. adidas and Skipper Bar will not charge you a fee to update this request on its systems. adidas and Skipper Bar will give effect to any changes requested by you as soon as reasonably possible.
16. This promotion is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with FACEBOOK. You agree that you are submitting your entry to the owner of the FACEBOOK business page and not to FACEBOOK themselves.
17. These Terms and Conditions are also available by phoning 011 474 2245 (standard Telkom rates apply) and at www.skipperbar.co.za