It’s the month of love, and you can stand a chance to bag yourself or your loved one an entire outfit with Skipper Bar’s Valentine’s Day Wish List Competition!
It’s the month of love, and what better way to celebrate it than by entering Skipper Bar’s Valentine’s Day Wish List Competition? Whether you’re entering for yourself — cos self-love is important too, or for a significant other, you can stand a chance to win your ENTIRE branded outfit selection!
Here’s how it works.
How To Enter
- All you have to do is compile a wish list on our website (www.skipperbar.co.za) by choosing six items – Apparel, footwear and accessories.
- Add the items to your wish list by clicking on the heart icon.
- Share your wish list on our Pinned Post on Facebook and Instagram using the hashtag #sbvalentineswishlist, and voila, you have officially entered the Skipper Valentine’s Day Wish List Competition. Ts and Cs apply!
Valentine’s ‘Wishlist’ Competition Terms & Conditions
- The competition applies to all Skipper Bar stores within the Republic of South Africa; therefore, only persons residing within South Africa qualify to enter and win.
- This promotion will run from 6 February to 11 February 2024.
- Only persons over the age of 18 may enter the competition.
- Only entries posted on the Skipper Bar Facebook page in the comments section of the ‘pinned post’ during this period utilising the hashtag #sbvalentineswishlist will be eligible for the random draw.
- The competition mechanism is for the entrant (person posting) to post a screen grab or ‘snippet’ of their ‘wish list’ (resulting from a visit to the company website, skipperbar.co.za) on that company Facebook business page and is to include the hashtag #sbvalentineswishlist.
- The Wishlist entry is to consist of six (6) items that make up an ‘outfit’. Items being 1 (one) top/t-shirt, 1 (one) jacket, 1 (one) pair pants/bottoms, 1 (one) pair sneakers, and 2 (two) accessories (bag/cap/belt/socks) – totalling 6 (six) items. Only one winner will be chosen at random between Facebook, Twitter and Instagram entries.
- The entrant is to then post a screenshot or ‘snippet’ of their Wishlist in the comments section of the Skipper Bar Wishlist pinned post on Facebook using the hashtag #sbvalentineswishlist to qualify as an entry.
- The person submitting the post utilising the hashtag on Facebook is deemed to be the entrant to the competition and, therefore, deemed to be the prize winner should their entry be selected.
- Unlimited entries are permitted.
- By entering this promotion, all participants accept and agree to abide by these rules and terms and conditions.
- The Winner will be contacted by direct message on Facebook to finalise store preference collection details of their prize.
- The prize is not transferable or cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The winner will be announced on Facebook by 12 pm on 13 February 2024.
- Once the winner is announced, the decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into in this regard.
- The prize Winners are to present their ID, driver’s license or passport when collecting their prize at the designated store.
- Please note that if a large shoe size (>11) is requested and found to be unavailable, the winner can substitute the sneakers for apparel of the same value.
- Please note that if XS, XXL, XXXL and larger apparel sizes are unavailable, the winner may seed their prize to a friend or family member.
- Should an item/s on the winner’s Wishlist be sold out at the time of redemption, Skipper Bar will provide a suitable replacement of the same value as the original item. The substitution will be done at Skipper Bar’s discretion.
- The redemption of the prize is to occur in one event and cannot be exchanged for cash or seeded to a person other than the person who submitted their entry.
- The competition is not open to any employees of the Skipper Bar Group of Companies.
- The Skipper Bar Group of Companies reserves the right to terminate, alter or temporarily suspend this competition in the event of technical or other difficulties that might compromise its integrity.
- The Skipper Bar Group of Companies does not accept any responsibility for difficulties that may arise in the attempt to participate in this competition.
- The laws of the Republic of South Africa shall govern these Terms and Conditions, and participants agree to be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the South African courts.
- This promotion is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, and you agree that you are submitting your entry to the owner of the said business page on Facebook and not to Facebook itself.