Can you guess the Dakotas shoe correctly? Show off your Dakotas guessing skills & stand a chance of winning a pair of Dakotas shoes and a R3000 Shopping voucher for yourself from Skipper Bar!
If you have not yet followed Skipper Bar on Facebook and Instagram, then get to it. You’ve got a competition to win!
- A scrambled image of a pair of Dakotas will be posted on Instagram and Facebook.
- The image caption will provide a clue for you (the entrant) to guess which Dakotas style is in the image.
- You will then be required to comment your answers on the image with the hashtag #GuessTheDakotas on either one of our Facebook or Instagram pages.
- Entrants will be required to look on the Skipper Bar website to identify how the clues in the captions match the descriptions of the Dakotas shoe (in the scrambled image), guessing the style of Dakotas correctly.
- The entrants who have guessed the correct Dakota style will be entered into a draw and stand a chance of winning a pair of Dakotas Shoes and a R3000 Skipper Bar voucher.
And that’s all folks, well, just about. Sign up for our Skipper Bar weekly newsletter and get the latest info on up-and-coming sales, competitions, exclusive brands, and so much more.
You are also more than welcome to follow us on social media or browse our range of branded merchandise on our website!
Until next time, keep your eyes on Skipper Bar and your feet ready to fit into a brand-new pair of Dakotas!
Competition Terms and Conditions:
- The competition opens Monday, 7th November 2022 and ends on Monday, 7th Dec 2022 November 2022 – The competition will run for a month
- The correct guess/answer submitted wins a pair of Dakotas and a shopping voucher at Skipper Bar to the value of R3 000.00
- 1 Winner will be randomly selected from either Facebook or Instagram, and the judge’s decision will be final.
- To qualify, the entrant must guess the correct Dakotas shoe from the scrambled image using the clues provided by Skipper Bar. They will be required to comment their answers on the image on Facebook and Instagram with the hashtag #GuessTheDakotas.
- Only persons over the age of 18 may enter the competition.
- Entrants must be South African residents in order to redeem their vouchers at a pre-determined Skipper Bar store.
- The vouchers are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash. No change is given on the date of redemption.
- The person submitting the post is deemed the entrant to the competition and, therefore, the prize winner should their entry be selected.
- By entering this promotion, all participants accept and agree to abide by these rules and terms and conditions.
- Unlimited entries are permitted.
- The Winner will be contacted by direct message on the social platform entered on to finalise store preference collection details of their prize.
- Once the Winner is announced, the decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into in this regard.
- The prize Winner is to present their ID, driver’s license or passport when redeeming their prize at the designated store.
- The competition is not open to employees or their families of Skipper Bar or the Studio 88 Group of Companies.
- Skipper Bar and the Studio 88 Group of Companies reserve the right to terminate, alter or temporarily suspend this competition in the event of technical or other difficulties that might compromise its integrity.
- Skipper Bar and the Studio 88 Group of Companies do not accept any responsibility for difficulties that may arise in the attempt to participate in this competition.
- The laws of the Republic of South Africa shall govern these Terms and Conditions, and participants agree to be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the South African courts.
This promotion is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, and you agree that you are submitting your entry to the owner of the said business page on Facebook and not to Facebook itself.
Now that you’re ready to kick this competition in the shins with your guessing prowess, here is a little more on the iconic Dakotas brand.
The Dakotas Story
The Dakotas brand launched in South Africa in 1980 has since embedded its rich history into the lives of many locals to date. The classic Dakotas’ look and feel captivates consumers locally and abroad with its high fashion styling, sharp lines, and superior comfort, with the docksider moccasin becoming a South African favourite and a staple in many men’s wardrobes. The Dakotas range is hand stitched by local and international craftsmen, bringing together the European fashion and the authentic South African spirit. The Dakotas range of shoes is made of 100% leather, which aids in its classic aesthetic. Stepping into a pair of Dakotas is indeed a luxurious experience!
The Various Dakotas Footwear At Skipper Bar
Skipper Bar rightfully owns the city with our fashionable range of Dakotas. Here is our range of Dakotas, exclusively available at Skipper Bar.
These Dakotas are locally made and feature elegant counter detailing. This slip-on design is comfortable, and the flexible soles allow for easy walking. This Dakotas Shoe is versatile enough to style as you wish and is made from genuine leather. They are available in black and burgundy.
These Dakotas are slick, glossy, and super stylish. With ruched detailing and a tasselled slip-on design, this Dakotas loafer is fashion-forward and looks great paired with a checkered coat, skinny jeans, and a button-up combo in muted tones. They are also available in burgundy or black.
Locally made, the Dakotas hi-shine Vincent loafers showcase slick collar detailing, square-shaped toes, flexible soles, and durable leather. Perfect for a formal and casual aesthetic. The Dakotas Vincent Hi-Shine is available in brown.
Hand-stitched using genuine leather, this locally made Dakotas boasts a ruched detailing with a slip-on, square-toe-shaped design. These Dakotas embody everything a tasselled loafer should be and pair well with linen trousers and your favourite dress shirt. They are available in brown.
And that’s all folks, well, just about. Sign up for our Skipper Bar weekly newsletter and get the latest info on up-and-coming sales, competitions, exclusive brands, and so much more. You are also more than welcome to follow us on social media or browse our range of branded merchandise on our website!