Skipper Bar is back with another exciting Black Friday Wish List competition. This November, from the 6th to the 14th, Skipper Bar offers you the chance to win the outfit of your dreams – and it’s FREE! When it comes to fashion and expressing your unique style, we encourage you to own the city with branded gear fit for the street king in you! So, select an outfit and stand a chance to win your chosen fit courtesy of us!
Don’t miss out on the grandest Black Friday giveaway – it’s as simple as counting to six!
Show us your creativity in assembling the perfect outfit – and stand a chance to win it all! Create a complete outfit from head to toe, bringing your ultimate swag to the table for a chance to win the entire look!
Here’s how to enter:
- Create your outfit by adding your desired items to your wish list on the Skipper Bar website.
- Choose a total of six items to construct an entire outfit, including a top/T-shirt, jacket, pants/shorts, sneakers/slides, and two accessories that define your style.
- Capture a screenshot of your Wish List and post it as a comment on our Skipper Bar Wish List Facebook post, which is pinned at the top of our page. Remember to use the hashtag #SBBlackFridayWishList.
Feel free to create and enter as many times as you’d like. We will randomly select one lucky winner, announced on November 17th, 2023. Ts and Cs apply!
Black Friday’ Wish List’ Competition Terms & Conditions
- The competition applies to all Skipper Bar Stores within the Republic of South Africa; therefore, only persons residing within South Africa will qualify to win.
- This promotion will run from 6th November ending 14th November 2023. Only entries submitted during this period utilizing the hashtag #SBBlackFridayWishList will be eligible for the random draw.
- The winner will be announced on 17th November 2023.
- The competition mechanism is for the entrant (person posting) to post a screen grab or ‘snippet’ of their ‘wish list’ (resulting from a visit to the company website being; www.skipperbar.co.za) on that company’s Facebook business page and is to include the hashtag #BlackFridayWishList.
- Wish list entry is to comprise an ‘outfit’ – elements being 1 (one) top/t-shirt, 1 (one) jacket, 1 (one) pair of sneakers, 1 (one) pair of pants/bottoms and 2 (two) accessories (bag/cap/belt/socks) – totalling 6 (six) items.
- The entrant’s screenshot/snippet is to be posted on the Skipper Bar Facebook business pages and must include the hashtag #SBBlackFridayWishList in order to qualify as an entry.
- The person submitting the post on Facebook is deemed the entrant to the competition and, therefore, deemed the prize winner should they be selected.
- The Winner will be contacted by direct message on Facebook to finalize details and the collection point for their prize and then announced on 17th November 2023 on Facebook.
- Winners are to collect their prize from a pre-agreed Skipper Bar store.
- The prize is not transferable or cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Only persons over the age of 18 may enter the competition.
- Unlimited entries are permitted.
- The selected winner is final, and no correspondence will be entered into in this regard.
- Please note that if a large shoe size (>11) is requested and found not to be available, the winner can then substitute the sneakers for apparel of the same value. This applies to XS and XXL – larger apparel sizes are based on the group of companies’ size curve purchasing patterns.
- Should an item on the winner’s wish list be sold out at the time of redemption, Skipper Bar will provide a suitable replacement for the original item. The substitution will be done at the discretion of Skipper Bar.
- The redemption of the prize is to happen in one event and cannot be exchanged for cash or seeded to a person other than he/she who submitted their entry.
- Prize winners are to present their ID, driver’s license or passport when collecting their prize.
- This promotion is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook, and you agree that you are submitting your entry to the owner of the said business page on Facebook and not to Facebook itself.
- By entering this promotion, all participants accept and agree to abide by these rules and terms and conditions.
- The competition is not open to any Skipper Bar Group of Companies employees.
- The Skipper Bar Group of Companies reserves the right to terminate or temporarily suspend this competition in the event of technical or other difficulties that might compromise its integrity.
- The Skipper Bar Group of Companies does not accept any responsibility for difficulties in attempting to participate in this competition.
- The laws of the Republic of South Africa shall govern these Terms and Conditions, and participants agree to be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the South African courts.