How do you own the city through your hustle? Stand a chance to win a 3K adidas voucher or 15k in cash by showcasing your hustles impact & tagging Skipper Bar!
Skipper Bar’s ‘We Own The City’ is on a mission to impact Mzansi with our ‘We Own The City’ Competition! Show and tell us how you own the city through your hustle. You could stand a chance of winning a R3000 adidas voucher to spend in-store at a Skipper Bar near you, or you could be the lucky winner of the Grand Prize of R15000 in CASH to be used towards turning your side hustle into the business you dream about.
“Side hustles are the fuel to reignited dreams.” – Skipper Bar.
So, what are you waiting for? Get hustling, Mzansi!
How It Works
- Take an Image or video showcasing you and your hustle.
- Upload the image or video in the comment section of our pinned post with the hashtag #WeOwnTheCity, and you could stand a chance to be a weekly voucher winner worth R3000 or our Grand Prize Winner of R15 000 in CASH.
Terms and Conditions
- The competition opens Thursday, June 1st, 2023, and ends on Thursday, June 29th 2023
- The Grand Prize winner will be announced on Friday, June 30th, 2023, with weekly voucher winners being announced each week.
- To qualify, the entrant must take an image or video showcasing you and your hustle. Upload the photo or video in the comment section of our pinned post with the hashtag #WeOwnTheCity, and you could stand a chance to be a weekly voucher winner worth R3000 or our Grand Prize Winner of R15 000 in CASH.
- 1 Winner will be randomly selected for the Grand Prize from either Facebook or Instagram, and the judge’s decision will be final.
- The selected entrant will win R15000 in cash towards their side hustle, deposited into a South African bank account.
- Only persons over the age of 18 may enter the competition.
- Entrants must be South African residents in order to redeem their vouchers at a pre-determined Skipper Bar store.
- The voucher is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash. No change is given on the date of redemption.
- The person submitting the photo is deemed the entrant to the competition and, therefore, the prize winner should their entry be selected.
- All participants accept and agree to abide by these rules and terms and conditions by entering this promotion.
- Unlimited entries are permitted.
- The winner will be contacted by direct message on the social platform entered on to finalise store preference collection details of their prize.
- The decision is final once the winner is announced, and no correspondence will be entered into in this regard.
- The prize Winner is to present their ID, driver’s license or passport when redeeming their prize at the designated store.
- The competition is not open to employees or their families of Skipper Bar or the Studio 88 Group of Companies.
- Skipper Bar and the Studio 88 Group of Companies reserve the right to terminate, alter or temporarily suspend this competition in the event of technical or other difficulties that might compromise its integrity.
- Skipper Bar and the Studio 88 Group of Companies do not accept any responsibility for difficulties that may arise in the attempt to participate in this competition.
- The laws of the Republic of South Africa shall govern these Terms and Conditions, and participants agree to be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the South African courts.
- This promotion is not sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with Facebook, and you agree that you are submitting your entry to the owner of the said business page on Facebook and not to Facebook itself.