Rossimoda is an iconic Italian lifestyle brand, established in 1977. Since its inception the brand has dedicated itself to offering cultured consumers high-end fashion that embodies the main characteristics of the prestigious Italian culture. Over time, the brand evolved to become part of the community, aspiring to be part of its success stories. The Brand aims to inspire people to look forward to a better tomorrow, one they can be proud of, to create a story worth telling and a story about creating a Legacy.
To show their appreciation for the continuous support of customers and fans alike, Rossimoda, licensed to Sole Agents Distribution have launched a competition in partnership with Skipper Bar to highlight the availability of Rossimoda in this great Chain.
If you like to game and would like to win a PS5 and 70” Samsung Smart TV to pslay your games on, all you need to do is to buy R1000 or more Rossimoda merch from one of the Skipper Bar stores mentioned below
The prize value is R20 000.00 and includes the delivery of a PS5, headsets, 3x Game Bundle AND a R5 000.00 Rossimoda shopping voucher to spend at selected Skipper Bar Stores.
Entries open 1 June 2022, and close 1 July 2022, the winner will be announced on 3 August 2022. T&C’s apply.
To enter the online Rossimoda competition as a Skipper Bar entry:
- Purchase any Rossimoda item to the value of a R1000 or more at selected, participating Skipper Bar stores (list below).
- Email a copy of your till slip, with your ID number, name and contact details to [email protected]
- Post a picture of you wearing Rossimoda / or your latest Rossimoda purchase on Instagram or Facebook. Tag @Rossimoda and use at least two of these hashtags for your entry to be eligible: #Rossimoda, #SkipperBar, #CreateYourLegacy
Only online entries will be accepted for this competition.
The entrant must be:
- 18 years or older.
- Possess a valid South African ID.
By sending your purchase slip to [email protected] you agree to the terms and conditions of the competition.
Don’t forget to follow the Facebook pages of Rossimoda_Official and SkipperBarStores so you can see the winners announcement of the competition.
Participating Store List
Boulders Shopping Centre, Midrand
Carlton Centre, Johannesburg
Central City Shopping Centre, Mabopane
Festival Mall, Kempton Park
Golden Walk Centre, Germiston
Limpopo Mall, Polokwane
Markpark Centre, Vereeniging
Village Square, Randfontein
Westgate Shopping Centre, Roodepoort
Biyela Centre, Empangeni
Circus Triangle Shopping Centre, Eastern Cape
Blue Haze Mall
Ermelo Mall, Ermelo
Kuruman Mall, Kuruman
Central Park, Bloemfontein
Goldfields Mall, Welkom
Competition Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is Sole Agents Distribution (Pty) Ltd (“the Promoter”)
- The promotional competition is open to all South African residents in possession of a valid identity document and who are over the age of 18 years of age.
- No director, employee, agent, authorised stockist, or consultant of the Sole Agents Distribution (Pty) Ltd may participate in this competition. This includes spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members, or of the supplier of goods and services that are in connection with this promotion.
- The promotional competition starts on the 16 May 2022 and ends on 16 June 2022.
- To qualify, the entrant must purchase R1000 or more worth of Rossimoda products. Participants can enter more than once, the more they enter, the better their chances are to win. The requirement is that each entry be based on the purchase of at least R1000 Rossimoda product.
- A lay-by purchase does not qualify the buyer to enter the competition.
- Any items returned will disqualify your entry into the competition.
- If item is exchanged for another Rossimoda Item.
- The entrant’s purchase slip shows a balance of R1000 or more after returning or exchanging the item.
Submission and collection of Personal Information
- You acknowledge and agree –
- that by entering this Competition, Personal Information may have to be submitted and that all the Personal Information possessed by Sole Agents Distribution (Pty) Ltd is collected through your entry into the Competition.
- to grant Sole Agents Distribution (Pty) Ltd the right to use or process any information, data, materials, or other content you provide for purposes of your participation in a Competition in accordance with applicable laws; and
- that information submitted will affect the quality of Personal Information obtained as well as the security and integrity of Personal Information retained by Sole Agents Distribution (Pty) Ltd.
- Sole Agents Distribution (Pty) Ltd collects, retains and Processes Personal Information for the following purposes –
- to allow entry into a Competition
- to process your entry and any requests.
- to provide personalised content and information and enhance entrants’ experiences.
- to analyse entries to Competitions.
- for market research, project planning, troubleshooting problems, detecting, and protecting against error, fraud or other criminal activity; and
- for general historical, statistical and research activity.
- Sole Agents Distribution (Pty) Ltd shall retain records of personal information only for as long as necessary to achieve the purpose for which it was collected or processed unless –
- retention of the record is required or authorised by law.
- Sole Agents Distribution (Pty) Ltd reasonably requires the information for lawful purposes related to its functions of activities.
- Data collected will not be sold or passed on to Third parties. By entering this competition, the entrant has agreed to receive promotional material from Sole Agents Distribution (Pty) Ltd, with the option to unsubscribe as per point .
Withdrawal of consents and requests for information and records
- You are entitled to withdraw any consent to Process your Personal Information.
- If you withdraw your consent to Process Personal Information, you should cease any participation in the Competition forthwith. Any further participation will result in a renewed consent due to the binding nature of these Rules.
- You are entitled to request-
- on proof of identity, confirmation as to Sole Agents Distribution (Pty) Ltd possesses any Personal Information pertaining to you.
- on proof of identity, a record, or a description of the Personal Information about you, including information about the identity of all third parties who currently have or have had, access to the Personal Information; and
- generally, any Sole Agents Distribution (Pty) Ltd may hold and is required to disclose to you in terms of the Promotion of Access to Information Act 2 of 2000.
- You may request Sole Agents Distribution (Pty) Ltd to –
- correct or delete of information that is inaccurate, irrelevant, excessive, out of date, incomplete, misleading, or obtained unlawfully.
- destroy or delete a record of personal information about you that Sole Agents Distribution (Pty) Ltd is no longer authorised to retain in terms of applicable laws.