It’s the 2nd month of the year and all we see is love all over. So why not look fashionable and style up your own look with an awesome opportunity given to you by Skipper Bar by entering the Valentine’s Day Wishlist Competition?
Yep! Get to choose a set of items from head to toe (only 6 items) for yourself and/or yours, who knows, you might be a lucky winner if you enter the Wishlist competition. You liking our Facebook is a great start as the competition runs there. Let love take over this Valentines with Skipper Bar with your fashion sense on it’s “A” game. See T’s and C’s below.
Valentine’s ‘Wishlist’ Competition Terms & Conditions
- The competition applies to all Skipper Bar stores falling within the Republic of South Africa and therefore only persons residing within South African qualify to enter and win.
- This promotion will run from 7 February – 11 February 2022..
- Only persons over the age of 18 may enter the competition.
- Only entries posted on the Skipper Bar Facebook page in the comments section of the ‘pinned post’ during this period utilizing the hashtag #ValentinesWishList22 will be eligible for the random draw.
- The competition mechanism is for the entrant (person posting) to post a screen grab or ‘snippet’ of their ‘wish list’ (resulting from a visit to the company website being; skipperbar.co.za) on that companies Facebook business page and is to include the hashtag #ValentinesWishList.
- The Wishlist entry is to consist of six (6) items that make up an ‘outfit’. Items being 1 (one) top / t-shirt, 1 (one) jacket, 1 (one) pair pants / bottoms, 1 (one) pair sneakers, and 2 (two) accessories (bag / cap / belt / socks) – totaling 6 (six) items. There will be TWO winners: 1 male and 1 female.
- The entrant is to then to post a screenshot or ‘snippet’ of their Wishlist in the comments section of the Skipper Bar Wishlist pinned post on Facebook using the hashtag #ValentinesWishList22 in order to qualify as an entry.
- The person submitting the post utilizing the hashtag on Facebook is deemed to be the entrant to the competition and is therefore deemed to be the winner of the prize should their entry be selected.
- Unlimited entries are permitted.
- By entering in this promotion, all participants accept and agree to abide by these rules and terms and conditions.
- The Winner will be contacted by direct message on Facebook to finalize store preference collection details of their prize.
- The prize is not transferable or cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The winner will be announced by 12pm on 14 February 2022 on Facebook.
- Once the winner is announced, the decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into in this regard.
- The prize Winners are to present their ID, drivers’ license or passport when collecting their prize at the designated store.
- Please note that if a large shoe size (>11) is requested and found not to be available, the winner can then substitute the sneakers for apparel to the same value.
- Please note that if apparel sizes in the form of XS, XXL, XXXL and larger are not available, the winner may seed their prize to a friend or family member.
- Should an item/s on the winner’s Wishlist be sold out it at the time of redemption, Skipper Bar will provide a suitable replacement to the same value of the original item. The substitution will be done at the discretion of Skipper Bar.
- The redemption of the prize is to occur in one event and cannot be exchanged for cash or seeded to a person other than the person who submitted their entry.
- The competition is not open to any employees of the Skipper Bar Group of Companies.
- The Skipper Bar Group of Companies reserves the right to terminate, alter or temporarily suspend this competition in the event of technical or other difficulties that might compromise its integrity.
- The Skipper Bar Group of Companies does not accept any responsibility for difficulties that may arise in the attempt to participate in this competition.
- The laws of the Republic of South Africa shall govern these Terms and Conditions and participants agree to be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the South African courts.
- This promotion is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook and you agree that you are submitting your entry to the owner of the said business page on Facebook and not to Facebook itself.