Skipper Bar x adidas USSD Campaign
It’s that time of the year again! Shop the brand with the three stripes at a Skipper Bar near you and stand a chance to win instant, weekly & grand prizes!
Win Your Share of R130,000 with the Iconic Three Stripes!
Enter in Just 3 Minutes for a Chance to Win! Visit your nearest Skipper Bar store from the 11th of September 2023 at 09:00 to the 6th of October 2023 at midnight (closing date) to participate.
Simply purchase any adidas merchandise and send the till slip number to *120*20025# to enter. Exciting rewards await, including instant cash prizes, shopping vouchers, and a grand cash prize of R30,000!
Remember the 3-step mantra: Buy, Play, Win. This promotion is valid at all Skipper Bar stores nationwide. Terms and conditions apply. #adiRules
Seize Your Prize Share – Participate and Win:
- Instant Cash Prize of R200 or R300
- for adidas x Skipper Bar Shopping Vouchers worth R3,000 every week
- Grand Cash Prize of R30,000
USSD Entrants Can Win in Three Ways:
Instant Prize Allocation: Random selection of 330 winners to receive R100 or R300 cash prizes. Winners are instantly notified and receive confirmation through an SMS with details of their cash redemption using the Standard Bank Instant Money Wallet. Funds are redeemable through Standard Bank ATMs or participating retail partners listed on the Standard Bank Website, www.standardbank.co.za (Subject to change based on the current retail partnerships with Standard Bank). Prizes must be redeemed within 36 months from the date of issue.
Weekly Prize Allocation: Random selection of weekly participants; one entrant per week to receive a R3,000 adidas x Skipper Bar in-store shopping voucher. Winners will be announced weekly and contacted directly via phone or email.
Grand Prize: Random selection among all competition entrants; one lucky winner to receive a R30,000 cash prize. Payment will be directly deposited into the winner’s South African bank account, which must be held in the winner’s name. Winnings will not be transferred to third-party accounts.”
Terms and Conditions
- Entry into this competition runs from (09h00) 11 September 2023 to midnight on 6 October 2023 (“competition period”). All final winners of the competition will be announced by no later than 9 October 2023.
- The promoters are: Studio 88 (“Skipper Bar”) Group of companies, whose registered office is, Aeroton Business Park, 30 O’Connor Place, Aeroton, Johannesburg, 2013. As well as adidas South Africa (Pty) Ltd (“adidas”) whose registered office is 2nd Floor, Unit 2C, Black River Park, North Park, Fir Road, Observatory, 7925, Cape Town, South Africa.
- This competition is open to all residents of the Republic of South Africa who are in possession of a valid identity document, except any person who is-
3.1 a director, member, partner, spouse, life partner, immediate family member, employee or agent of, or consultant to the promoter or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by, the promoter; or
3.2 a director, member, partner, spouse, life partner, immediate family member, employee or agent of, or consultant to the supplier of goods or services in connection with the competition.
3.3 anyone who within a period of 183 days preceding this competition has won any competition organised, promoted, or conducted by Promoter, or who resides at the same address as such a winner, or who uses the same telephone number to enter this competition.
- To enter and stand a chance to win, a participant must be 18 years old at the date of entry.
- By entering this competition, you agree to comply and abide with these terms and conditions.
- 6. Participants can enter the competition by purchasing any adidas apparel, footwear and/or accessories between the competition period at any of the Skipper Bar stores in South Africa. Participants need to submit their receipt number by dialling the USSD number communicated instore and on marketing communications. Participants will be required to answer several questions and complete the USSD journey in its entirety. All participants will also be required to keep their original tills slips. Winners will be contacted and required to produce the original till slip to validate their entry.
The USSD entrant can WIN in THREE ways:
- Instant prize allocation;
Random selection of 330 winners to receive either a R200 (two hundred rand) cash prize or a R300 (three hundred rand) cash prize.
In total; 200 winners to receive R200 (two hundred rand) cash prize. 130 winners to receive R300 (three hundred rand) cash prize.
Winners are notified immediately if they are a prize winner. Winners will receive an SMS confirming their cash redemption via Standard Bank Instant Money Wallet. Funds are redeemable via Standard Bank ATM or participating retail partners listed on the Standard Bank Website www.standardbank.co.za (Subject to change based on the retail partnerships in place with Standard Bank at time of publication). Prizes are to be redeemed within 36 months of date of issue.
- ii. Weekly prize allocation;
Random selection of all weekly participants; 1 (one) participant to receive a R3 000 (three thousand rand) adidas x Skipper Bar instore shopping voucher. Winners to be announced weekly. Winners will be contacted directly either via telephone or email. This prize is not transferrable to cash.
iii. Grand Prize; Random selection of all competition participants; 1 (one) winner to receive R30 000 (thirty thousand rand) cash.
- One purchase equates to one entry i.e. Till Slip.
- Participants are required to keep their proof of purchase.
- Layby purchases are not eligible for this competition.
- Items returned during the duration of this competition forfeit their entry.
- Winners of the weekly and grand prize allocations will be contacted electronically or telephonically within 5 (five) working days of the draw taking place (“winners contact”).
- The winner of the Grand Prize must claim their prize within 1 (one) month of their award of the prize. Failure to claim the prize or a refusal or inability to comply herewith will disqualify the winner and a new winner may be drawn in their place.
- Except in so far as is provided for in the Consumer Protection Act 68 of 2008, the judges’ decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered.
- The promotors reserve the right to vary, suspend, postpone or terminate the competition and any prizes, or any aspect thereof, for any reasons whatsoever and without notice. In such event, you hereby waive any rights or expectations which you may have against adidas and acknowledge that you will not have any recourse or claim of any nature against adidas.
- You will be required to provide your full name, email address and other related information when entering this Competition. The Promoter and its affiliates will collect and use your personal data listed herein to enable your participation in this Competition and for related online activities. Your personal data will be used to enter you in this Competition and for the Promoter’s, its affiliates and subsidiaries’ marketing purposes and, by participating in the Competition, you consent to the transfer, storage and processing of the data in South Africa and any other affiliated country in which the promoter conducts in business, which consent may be withdrawn at any time by written notification to the Promoter. We keep your personal data to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected or as required by applicable laws or regulations. We will not use your personal data for a different purpose without first obtaining your permission. We do not allow third parties to use your personal information.
- All participants indemnify the Promoter, its advertising agencies, advisers, suppliers, and nominated agents against all claims, damages or losses resulting from their participation in this Competition arising from negligent acts or omissions of the Promoter.
- The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries. Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or telephone lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or entry to be received by Promoter on account of technical problems, human error or traffic congestion on the internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in this Competition or downloading any materials in this Competition.
- You can choose to be excluded from direct marketing by notifying adidas and Skipper Bar in writing or by registering a block on any registry which adidas and Skipper Bar are bound by law to recognise. adidas and Skipper Bar will not charge you a fee to update this request on its systems. adidas and Skipper Bar will give effect to any changes requested by you as soon as reasonably possible.
- This competition is not sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with FACEBOOK. You agree that you are submitting your entry to the owner of the FACEBOOK business page and not to FACEBOOK themselves.
- These Terms and Conditions are also available by phoning 011 474 2245 (standard Telkom rates apply) and at skipperbar.co.za