Win Win Win with Dickies & Skipper Bar this Festive Season! Head over to your nearest Skipper Bar store from December 15th 2022, buy any Dickies product/s at the value of R500 or more and you could win! Get to the store first and get an instant prize! The 1st 10 qualifying purchasers will each walk away with an Amazing Dickies hamper! PLUS if you upload a picture of yourself or your in your latest Dickies gear from Skipper Bar during the promotional period on Facebook or Instagram, you could win a R5000 SHOPPING VOUCHER! Remember to keep your slip as proof of purchase.
Now that we’ve plugged you into our latest promotion, how does it all work? We’ve got all that info and more here!
How To Qualify for The Dickies Hamper?
- Get your fashionista-self down to a Skipper Bar near you.
- Be among the first 10 people to purchase any Dickies merchandise to the value of R500 or more.
- Receive your Dickies hamper from the teller once your Dickies merchandise is paid for
So, with the above information in mind, you’re probably wondering what our Dickies hampers contain and how to qualify to win the R5000 Skipper Bar shopping voucher, right? Its simple!
What’s In the Dickies Hamper?
- Two Dickies branded t-shirts.
- Dickies branded socks.
- Cellphone Accessories or a Dickies pencil case
How To Qualify for The R5000 Skipper Bar Voucher?
- Take a photo of yourself with your newly purchased Dickies items OR your Dickies hamper.
- Upload your photo to Skipper Bar’s pinned post on Facebook or Instagram.
- Retain your till slip for verification purposes.
- Winners will be selected randomly and announced on January 4th, 2023. Ts and Cs apply!
And there you have it, fam. Don’t sleep on yourself. Purchase your Dickies merchandise at a Skipper Bar store near you and put yourself in the running to win that R5000 Skipper Bar shopping voucher!
Terms and Conditions
- The competition opens Thursday, December 15th, 2022, and ends on Sunday, January 1st 2023
- The voucher winner will be announced on Wednesday January 4th, 2023.
- To qualify, the entrant must take a photo of themselves with their newly purchased Dickies items and upload the photo to Skipper Bar’s pinned post on Facebook or Instagram.
- 1 Winner will be randomly selected from either Facebook or Instagram, and the judge’s decision will be final.
- The selected entrant will win a R5000 Skipper Bar shopping voucher.
- Only persons over the age of 18 may enter the competition.
- Entrants must be South African residents in order to redeem their vouchers at a pre-determined Skipper Bar store.
- The voucher is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash. No change is given on the date of redemption.
- The person submitting the photo is deemed the entrant to the competition and, therefore, the prize winner should their entry be selected.
- By entering this promotion, all participants accept and agree to abide by these rules and terms and conditions.
- Unlimited entries are permitted.
- The Winner will be contacted by direct message on the social platform entered on to finalise store preference collection details of their prize.
- Once the Winner is announced, the decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into in this regard.
- The prize Winner is to present their ID, driver’s license or passport when redeeming their prize at the designated store.
- The competition is not open to employees or their families of Skipper Bar or the Studio 88 Group of Companies.
- Skipper Bar and the Studio 88 Group of Companies reserve the right to terminate, alter or temporarily suspend this competition in the event of technical or other difficulties that might compromise its integrity.
- Skipper Bar and the Studio 88 Group of Companies do not accept any responsibility for difficulties that may arise in the attempt to participate in this competition.
- The laws of the Republic of South Africa shall govern these Terms and Conditions, and participants agree to be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the South African courts.
- This promotion is not sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with Facebook, and you agree that you are submitting your entry to the owner of the said business page on Facebook and not to Facebook itself.